ALPHA is a series of interactive sessions that explores the Christian faith. Through small Christian groups, it helps people find that power which unites and a way to share the good news of the Living Christ.
Some topics that ALPHA explores include:
- Is there more to life than this?
- Who is Jesus and why did he die?
- How can I have faith? Why and how do I pray?
- Why and how do I read the bible?
- How does God guide us?
- Who is the Holy Spirit and What Does He Do? How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How can I resist Evil?
- Does God Heal Today?
ALPHA is geared forms new small Christian communities several times a year. Contact us if you are interested in participating in a group.
Learn more about ALPHA at us.alphausa.org.